Shop!

Shop!
Shop here!
Follow on Bloglovin

Search

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

September Favourites

I know it's rather late doing a September Favourites now but i'm sick & i've nothing to do so I'm just gonna rave about my favourites for the past month :)

1) Shiseido Sun Protection Liquid Foundation


 I waited like super long to get this. I've used the Revlon Colourstay ( my 1st liquid foundation) and the Chanel VitaLumiere Aqua and this Shideiso one has been a favourite throughout September. I wore it everytime I wore make up. Didn't use anything else. It feels super light on the skin but provides good coverage!! :>
Quite expensive ($64) but I would totally repurchase it again when I run out~
The high SPF factor is also a plus cause I don't have to use sun block when I use this!
BUT, I wouldn't use this foundation in the night cause of the high SPF which will cause flash back when taking pictures with flash :(

2) Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution



This stuff is amazing. I don't know whether it's because I'm been drinking a lot of water lately and my totm has ended but the scars on my face have really lightened ever since I started using this! I've only been using it for like 2 weeks ( not everyday) and I already see a difference :) Really really happy with this product hehe worth the $90 :)

3) Urban Decay Cannonball Mascara

My cousin recommended this to me and when I first tried it I hated it. Like I really really hated it because of the fibers. But this month I decided to give it a second chance and I've been wearing it like everyday I wear make up (4-5 times a week). It's a burden to remove though which means it's staying power is like \m/
I didn't buy it in Singapore and I can't remember how much it was~

4) Sleek Blush by 3 (Lace)

I've always used pinky shades for my cheeks but in September I wanted to try out the orange shades in the palette. They look so pretty and they don't even look orange on the cheeks at all :) Really really love this blush.( The one on the left/bottom)

Those are the things that I've used to death throughout the month of September :)
Few things but those really made an 'impact' to me the past month HAHA

Hope you enjoyed reading this! :)

Goodnight
x

No comments:

Post a Comment