Shop!

Shop!
Shop here!
Follow on Bloglovin

Search

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Foundations foundations foundations

Gooooooooood morning!!
I couldn't decide what to post about ( contemplating between my 'everyday' make up routine or my skin care) so I guess I'll just talk about the foundations I own or have tried, if anyone even reads this hahaha

My first ever liquid foundation:

REVLON COLOURSTAY Combo/Oily Skin





Pros:
Good coverage
Lasts long
Doesn't get oily fast

Cons:
Super thick
Smell is super strong ( but I don't mind)
Packaging is damn burden ( I transferred mine into a muji pump bottle)

I've stop using this already because it's really super thick. I used to mix it with moisturizer and it was fine :)
Repurchase? Nope cause I've found better foundations :)


Chanel VitaLumiere Aqua







Pros:
Smells nice
Super light
Looks nice in pictures ;)

Cons:
Expensive
Gets oily ( maybe it's the weather in Singapore plus my combo skin)
Packaging makes it hard to tell how much you have left

HG FOUNDATION. I know I can always count on this foundation hahahaha love it
Repurchase? Yes


Chanel Perfection Lumiere


Pros:
Smells even nicer than the VitaLumiere
Looks AMAZING in pictures
Semi matte finish 

Cons:
Expensive
May cling to dry patches
SPF not high enough for day use so I still have to use sunblock underneath

I love this foundation. Didn't purchase the full size because I bought the VitaLumiere. I have samples of this and I really really love it. The samples have lasted me for super long also. Love the smell of this but the coverage is not super high but it looks natural. 
Repurchase/purchase full size? Considering purchasing the full size because I really really like it


Shiseido Sun Protection Liquid Foundation


Pros:
Super high SPF (SPF 43+++)
Water resistant + lasts long on the skin
Good coverage

Cons:
Relatively expensive
Smells a bit like sun block ( I kinda like the smell HAHA)

Favourite foundation at the moment although I haven't used it in awhile. The last time I used foundation was almost a week ago and I used the Perfection Lumiere. I love this foundation for day time because it covers my redness and the SPF is (Y). It doesn't make me oily until like 5/6 hours so it's a good wearing foundation! I love. 
Repurchase? YES. 


Garnier BB Cream ( Miracle Skin Perfector)


Pros:
Easy to blend
All in one
Very natural looking

Cons:
I think it breaks me out.. I think
It can get oily

I'm not a fan of BB creams to begin with but this BB cream is the only one I actually kept. I use it on days when my skin is super dry and I don't wanna stress it with foundation. This must be set with a powder though cause if not my skin will just get oily. Colour is good but I really think it breaks me out :(
Repurchase? Nope cause I feel like it clogs my skin


I hope this was useful to anyone who reads this! :)
If anyone wants me to do a post about something (e.g. my make up routine/ favourite this or that) just let me know! You can write it anonymously on my ask if you want :) 
<-------- The box is there 


Till my next post
x





No comments:

Post a Comment